Welcome to our first-ever Winter Wonderland outdoor dance programs! Are you ready to make snow angels, make snowballs, dance around in the snow and play games? We are excited to get some fresh winter air and dance around together!
Signing up more than 1 student? Upon checkout please use discount code "Sibling Discount" for 5% off
Signing up for more than 1 program? Upon checkout please use discount code "Program Discount" for $10 off
Tiny Tots Frozen Wonderland 1- Wednesday
- Class: Tiny Tots Frozen Wonderland 1
- Time: Wednesday @ 10-10:30am (30 mins)
- Date: January 13- March 10, 2021
- Total Classes: 6 (weather depending)
- Location: Wychwood Barns Park
- Teacher: Mrs. Christine
- Weather Depending: if it rains, heavy snow fall, ice or extremely cold weather we will cancel the morning of the class and reschedule
- Refunds: Refunds are not provided, classes are treated as a class pass and can be used at any time for a maximum of 1 year from date of purchase
- Covid-19: There will be orange cones measured 8-9 ft distanced apart for student's to stand behind - if your child experiences any major symptoms please keep them home and let us know asap ~
- Price: $14/class + HST
- Minimum # of participants: 5
- Maximum # of participants: 9
- Registration Form: A registration/covid-waiver must be filled out prior to class - this is mandatory to participate (this will be sent 1 week prior to the start of class)
WHAT TO BRING
- Filled Water Bottle
- Warm Clothes, Gloves, Hat, Vest/Jacket (extra layers in case it's cold)
- Outdoor Boots
Due to our community studio platform, we offer affordable and non-competitive programs providing a safe environment for our students.
Here are the following conditions. Once registration has been submitted the conditions are final.
- Full 7-day refund from the date of purchase
- After 1 class if the student is not satisfied they may get a full refund with a 10$ administrative fee and $16.95 (incl. tax) drop-in class fee deducted
- Refunds are not provided, classes are treated as a class pass and can be used at any time for a maximum of 1 year from date of purchase
- Struggling financially, we're here to help. Let us know and we can work something out.
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes or workshops at St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto or any of our outdoor programs, birthday parties, and workshops that could be done in any public park, backyard, or private location.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility for any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and any of its venues and fully agree to all of the above.