Is your child between the ages of 2-4 years old looking to dance around? We are offering a 10-week creative movement program on Saturday afternoons! This class will focus on dynamic movement, sing-along songs and fun dance games! This class will have an assistant to help with the students.
Parents/Caregivers are asked to drop their child off however, if they are not fully ready to be independent we will allow some time for the parent/caregiver to be with their child. A short dance combo will be filmed for each parent as well as a live zoom call for families on the last day of class.
"Miss Christine is a pro with the Tiny Tots! The class is a great addition to our neighourhood and a wonderful first dance experience for kids." - Anne, Parent
Tiny Tots 2
- TIME: SATURDAY'S @ 5:00-5:30PM
- Date: October 3 - December 10, 2020 (NO CLASS THANKSGIVING WEEKEND)
- Ages: 3-4 yrs
- Total Classes: 10
- Price: $13/class + HST
- Minimum # of participants: 5
- Maximum # of participants: 12
WHAT TO WEAR
- Wear Comfy Clothes
- Wear Indoor Running Shoes
- Bring Water Bottle
- During covid-19 times, our lobby and water fountain will officially be closed until further notice to maintain social distancing at all times.
- A face mask is required for all students and parents upon entry and exit of the studio. Once the student is in their marked box in the studio space, they may remove their face mask for the duration of class.
- A maximum class size of 15 students is permitted
- In an effort to be environmental and waste-free, we will only allow reusable water bottles in the dance studio.
- A detailed registration and covid waiver form must be signed prior to the start of the program
- An in-studio policy form with all of the updated studio procedures must be signed and dated prior to the start of the program
Due to our community studio platform, we offer affordable and non-competitive programs providing a safe environment for our students. We now enforce a strict 7-day cancellation policy from the date of purchase. After 1 class if the student is not satisfied they may get a refund with a 5$ administrative fee and drop-in class fee deducted. Afterward, you may transfer your credits towards another class or workshop for a maximum period of 6 months. If a student is sick for more than half the session then a maximum of 4 classes can be transferred to another program.
If a second covid-19 wave occurs, classes will continue virtually online to finish off the session. Refunds will not be available however classes may be credited for a maximum of 6 months from the date of class cancellation.
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes or workshops at St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility of any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and any of its venues and fully agree to all of the above.