*OUR VIRTUAL SESSION HAS ALREADY BEGUN- IF INTERESTED IN JOINING PLEASE EMAIL US FOR THE PRO-RATED AMOUNT -> STCLAIRDANCECOLLECTIVE@GMAIL.COM*
*Please note if you choose the studio option, due to the continued lockdown until Jan. 24, 2021 (and could potentially be longer) classes will be virtually online until the Ontario rules and regulations change and allow for dance studios to reopen.*
Is your child between the ages of 2-4 years old looking to dance around? We are offering a 10-week creative movement program on Saturday afternoons! This class will focus on dynamic movement, sing-along songs and fun dance games! This class will have an assistant to help with the students.
Parents/Caregivers are asked to drop their child off however, if they are not fully ready to be independent we will allow some time for the parent/caregiver to be with their child. A short dance combo will be filmed for each parent as well as a live zoom call for families on the last day of class.
Virtual Option Available!
Signing up more than 1 student? Upon checkout please use discount code "Sibling Discount" for 5% off
Signing up for more than 1 program? Upon checkout please use discount code "Program Discount" for $10 off
"Miss Christine is a pro with the Tiny Tots! The class is a great addition to our neighourhood and a wonderful first dance experience for kids." - Anne, Parent
Tiny Tots 2 - Saturday
- Class: Tiny Tots 2
- Ages: 2-4 yrs
- Total Classes: 10
- Time: Saturday's @ 4:30-5PM (caregiver optional)
- Date: January 9- March 13, 2021
- Location: SCDC Dance Studio (575 St. Clair W - 2nd Floor)
- Teacher: Ms. Deanna
- Covid-19: If your child experiences any major symptoms please keep them home and let us know asap ~
- Price: $13/class + HST
- Virtual Price: $11/class + HST
- Maximum # of participants: 8
- Registration Form: A registration/covid-waiver must be filled out prior to class - this is mandatory to participate (this will be sent 1 week prior to the start of class)
WHAT TO WEAR
- Wear Comfy Clothes
- Facemask worn at all times
- Hair Tied Up for those with longer hair
- Indoor shoes to change into
- Bring Filled Water Bottle
- Bring A Small bag only
- Check Malabar, The Shoe Room, or even Amazon for any dance attire, shoes or accessories
***NEW COVID-19 POLICY**
- Upon arrival, every participant must do a health check-in
- Verbal health questions asked, temperature is taken, and hand sanitizer is applied
- A face mask is required for all participants at all times
- A maximum class size of 9 students plus 1 teacher is permitted
- Indoor Shoes are mandatory separate from outdoor footwear
- Students must bring only a small bag to class including a filled water bottle, dance shoes, and hair elastic for those with longer hair
- Students will be brought down to the front door for pick up
- A detailed registration and covid waiver form must be signed prior to the start of the program
Due to our community studio platform, we offer affordable and non-competitive programs providing a safe environment for our students.
Here are the following conditions. Once registration has been submitted the conditions are final.
- Full 7-day refund from the date of purchase
- After 1 class if the student is not satisfied they may get a full refund with a 10$ administrative fee and $16.95 (incl. tax) drop-in class fee deducted
- If a student does not participate in the class due to sickness, covid-19 uncertainty, family matters or any other reason 85% of any unused classes may be transferred to another program for up to 1 year from the date of purchase
- Struggling financially, we're here to help. Let us know and we can work something out.
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes or workshops at St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto or any of our outdoor programs, birthday parties, and workshops that could be done in any public park, backyard, or private location.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility for any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and any of its venues and fully agree to all of the above.