Are you ready to come back to the studio after all this time in quarantine!!! Can I get a Woot Woot! We are super excited but there are some new rules so here they are.
- A registration form will be emailed to you and must be filled out as part of the new protocol for tracking and tracing
- A covid-19 liability form will be emailed to you and must be filled out prior to the start of the program
- A health & safety document with our new studio protocols will also be emailed to you and must be signed and dated
Our studio is following strict guidelines for the new covid-19 protocols including smaller class sizes, marked spaces for each student, cleaning of equipment before and after each class, longer transition times between programs, hand sanitization upon entry and exit, and more. These new guidelines will be provided to you in the health & safety document.
4-week Summer Dance Workshop
Teen Lyrical: ages 11-15 yrs
Dates: Aug 5. 12. 19. 26th
Cost: $13/class + hst
Teen Lyrical- Summer Workshop
- Time: Wednesday's @6:15-7pm
- Dates: August 5, 12, 19 & 26
- Ages: 11-15 yrs old
- Price: $13 x 4 + hst = $58.76
- Min # of participants: 5
- Max # of participants: 12
Refunds are not available for our 4-week dance workshop. If a student is unable to participate, they may transfer their credits to another program for a maximum of 6 months from the date of purchase.
If the Ontario Government has not opened stage 3 by the start of our workshop, a full refund will be provided.
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes or workshops at St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto or VIRTUALLY online.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility of any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and any of its venues and any of its venues and fully agree to all of the above.