*OUR SESSION HAS ALREADY BEGUN- IF INTERESTED IN JOINING PLEASE EMAIL US FOR THE PRO-RATED AMOUNT TO STCLAIRDANCECOLLECTIVE@GMAIL.COM*
Welcome to our Senior Dance Fit program!
Get ready to exercise for 45 minutes where you will be working on gentle cardio, simple weight exercises, floor stretches, and core work. Everything can be modified to your ability and don't worry you can keep your camera switched off for comfort. This is a mix of dancing, stretch, strength, and mindfulness which is helpful for your body and mind during these uncertain times. Can't make it to class don't worry, we will send you the link afterwards so you can do it at your leisure. Let's Dance!
Signing up more than 1 student? Upon checkout please use discount code "Sibling Discount" for 5% off
Signing up for more than 1 program? Upon checkout please use discount code "Program Discount" for $10 off
Senior Dance Fit- Tuesday
- Class: Senior Dance Fit
- Time: Tuesday @ 10:30-11:15am (45 mins)
- Date: January 5- March 9, 2021
- Total Classes: 10
- Location: Virtual
- Teacher: Mrs. Christine
- Zoom Link: The link will be emailed to you (please check your junk folder as with new spam laws our email will go straight to your junk- make sure to move it to your inbox)
- Refunds: Refunds are not provided, if you miss a class it will be recorded and sent to you via email
- Price: $12/class + HST
- Registration Form: A registration/covid-waiver must be filled out prior to class - this is mandatory to participate (this will be sent 1 week prior to the start of class)
WHAT TO BRING
- Filled Water Bottle
- Space To Move Around
- 1-5 pound weights
- Yoga Mat
Due to our community studio platform, we offer affordable and non-competitive programs providing a safe environment for our students.
Here are the following conditions. Once registration has been submitted the conditions are final.
- Full 7-day refund from the date of purchase
- After 1 class if the student is not satisfied they may get a full refund with a 10$ administrative fee and $16.95 (incl. tax) drop-in class fee deducted
- If a student misses a class, a recording will be sent to the family via email to do at their leisure
- Struggling financially, we're here to help. Let us know and we can work something out.
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes or workshops at St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto or any of our outdoor programs, birthday parties, and workshops that could be done in any public park, backyard, or private location.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility for any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and any of its venues and fully agree to all of the above.