Welcome to our Fun Virtual P.A Camp!
We are super thrilled to offer a half-day virtual camp for our dance community and right from the comfort of your home.
Now introducing 2 age groups - Starfish Group (4-6 yrs) & Superfloss Group (8-12 yrs)
9-9:45am - Hip Hop Class
9:45-10:30am - Music Video Creation
10:30-10:45am - Snack
10:45-11:15am- Drawing Competition
11:15-11:45am- Yoga & Meditation
11:45-12pm - Dance Games
Virtual P.A Camp- Feb. 2021
- Class: Winter P.A Camp
- Time: Friday @9-12pm
- Date: February 5th OR February 12th, 2021
- Location: Virtual on Zoom
- Teacher: A few guest teachers
- Groups: Starfish - Ages 4-7 yrs & Superfloss- 8-12 yrs
- Refunds: Refunds are not provided
- Price: $40 + HST - Half Day
- Registration Form: Please fill out this mandatory registration form (for new students only) -> https://form.jotform.com/stclairdance/virtual-registration-form
WHAT TO BRING
- Filled Water Bottle
- Sparkly Clothes
- Paper & Markers
- Any costume pieces for the music video
Due to our community studio platform, we offer affordable and non-competitive programs providing a safe environment for our students.
Here are the following conditions. Once registration has been submitted the conditions are final.
- Full 7-day refund from the date of purchase
- Struggling financially, we're here to help. Let us know and we can work something out.
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes or workshops at St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto or any of our outdoor programs, birthday parties, and workshops that could be done in any public park, backyard, or private location.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility for any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and any of its venues and fully agree to all of the above.