*Please note we will be following the Ontario Government's Rules & Regulations closely for Covid-19 updates and will make any changes accordingly. All health protocols will be put in place to keep our students and staff as safe as possible*
We are very excited to offer VIRTUAL and PARK Birthday Dance Parties! This is a great option since it is stress-free, an energetic activity, cost-friendly and fun for everyone!
- Choose your Theme (ex. Paw Patrol, Under the Sea, Jungle)
- Choose your date and time
- 30 mins for outdoor parties
- 30 mins for 5 & under & 45 mins for 6 & up- virtual parties
- Maximum 9 students for Outdoor Parties
- Unlimited for Virtual Parties
- Dance & Play Games
- Happy Birthday Song
"Christine hosted our son's 5th birthday party at St. Clair Dance Collective. The children had a fantastic time. The energy, activities, dancing and games were engaging and enjoyed by the whole crowd! The kids left with smiles on their faces singing the songs and practicing their new moves! Thanks for a fantastic time!!"
- Time: 30 mins-45 mins (choose your length of class)
- Date: Choose your date & time slot
- Ages: 3-15 yrs old
- Virtual Price: $50 + hst
- Park Price: $85 + hst
- Max # Students: 9- outdoors & 15- virtually
We do not offer a refund after a purchase has been made, however, credits can be transferred to any program for a maximum of 1 year from the date of purchase.
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes, camps, birthday parties and workshops provided by St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto as well as any of our virtual classes, outdoor programs, outdoor birthday parties, outdoor camps and workshops that could be done in a public park, backyard, or private location.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility of any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and any of its venues and any of its venues and fully agree to all of the above