Welcome to our Kids Pop outdoor dance program!
Let's learn the basics of hip hop while working on different techniques to build your movement style including popping, breaking and freestyle improv. We are excited to get some fresh air and dance to the beat together!
Signing up more than 1 student? Upon checkout please use discount code "Sibling Discount" for 5% off
Signing up for more than 1 program? Upon checkout please use discount code "Program Discount" for $10 off
Kids Pop - Saturday
- Class: Kids Pop
- Ages: 9-12 yrs
- Time: Saturday @ 11:30-12:15pm (45 mins)
- Date: March 27- June 26, 2021 (No Class Easter Weekend & New March Break April 17)
- Total Classes: 10 (weather depending)
- Location: Humewood Park
- Teacher: Mrs. Christine
- Final Performance: TBA
- Weather Depending: If rain, heavy snowfall, ice or extremely cold weather we will cancel the morning of the class and reschedule
- Refunds: Refunds are not provided, classes are treated as a class pass and can be used at any time for a maximum of 1 year from the date of purchase
- Covid-19: There will be orange cones measured 8-10 ft distanced apart for student's to stand behind - if your child experiences any major symptoms please keep them home and let us know asap ~
- Price: $14.50/class + HST
- Maximum # of participants: 9
- Registration Form: This registration/covid-waiver must be filled out for new clients only for 2021 (if you have filled it in prior to 2021 you will need to re-submit)
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes, camps, birthday parties and workshops provided by St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto as well as any of our virtual classes, outdoor programs, outdoor birthday parties, outdoor camps and workshops that could be done in a public park, backyard, or private location.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility for any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and any of its venues and fully agree to all of the above.
Due to our community studio platform, we offer affordable and non-competitive programs providing a safe environment for our students.
Here are the following conditions. Once registration has been submitted the conditions are final.
Full 7-day refund from the date of purchase After 1 class if the student is not satisfied they may get a full refund with a 10$ administrative fee and $16.95 (incl. tax) drop-in class fee deducted Refunds are not provided, classes are treated as a class pass and can be used at any time for a maximum of 1 year from date of purchase Struggling financially, we're here to help. Let us know and we can work something out.