Are you ready to come back after all this time in quarantine and dance in the park!!! Can I get a Woot Woot! We are super excited but there are some new rules so here they are.
- A registration form will be emailed to you and must be filled out as part of the new protocol for tracking and tracing
- A covid-19 liability form will be emailed to you and must be filled out prior to the start of the program
- A health & safety document with our new studio protocols will also be emailed to you and must be signed and dated
4-week Summer Dance Workshop
Kids Jazz: ages 6-9 yrs
Dates: Aug 6. 13. 20. 27th
Cost: $10/class + hst
Kids Jazz- Summer Workshop
- Time: Thursday's @11-11:45am
- Where: Humewood Park
- Class: Each student will stand on a spray-painted X on the grass that will be measured out min. 6ft distance
- Weather: If it rains, we will reschedule the morning of the class
- Dates: August 6, 13, 20 & 27th
- Ages: 6-9 yrs old
- Price: $10 x 4 + hst = $45.20
- Min # of participants: 5
- Max # of participants: 10
- What to Bring: Running Shoes, Hat, Sunscreen & Water Bottle
Refunds are not available for our 4-week dance workshop. If a student is unable to participate, they may transfer their credits to another program for a maximum of 6 months from the date of purchase.
If it rains and we are unable to reschedule then a refund will be provided.
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes or workshops at St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto, virtually online, or in a city park.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility of any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and any of its venues and any of its venues and fully agree to all of the above.