*OUR VIRTUAL SESSION HAS ALREADY BEGUN- IF INTERESTED IN JOINING PLEASE EMAIL US FOR THE PRO-RATED AMOUNT -> STCLAIRDANCECOLLECTIVE@GMAIL.COM*
*Please note if you choose the studio option, due to the continued lockdown until Jan. 24, 2021 (and could potentially be longer) classes will be virtually online until the Ontario rules and regulations change and allow for dance studios to reopen.*
Want to work on your hip hop skills like flossing & the dab! Look no further. We offer a 10-week kids hip hop program for 6-9 yr olds for those who want to learn how to breakdance, play dance games and work on a hip hop choreography. The students will perform on the last day which will be filmed and sent to each parent as well as a live zoom call for all the families to watch as if you were there in person!
Virtual Option Available!
Do you need After School Pick Up from Hillcrest Community School at 3:15pm or Humewood School for 3:30pm? We got you covered for pick up at the school, snack in the park, dance class and even aftercare until 6pm. Don't want to commit to 10 weeks for pick up, then send us an email and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs!
Signing up more than 1 student? Upon checkout please use discount code "Sibling Discount" for 5% off
Signing up for more than 1 program? Upon checkout please use discount code "Program Discount" for $10 off
"I am SO GLAD that St. Clair Dance Collective has joined our neighborhood! It's the perfect fit for my son, he started in the very first Hip Hop class and hasn't stopped! Classes are really fun, Ms. Christine is the best and she really gets the kids moving! I'm loving how much my son's joy and confidence in dance is growing! Thank you!" - Megan, Parent
Kids Hip Hop - Thursday
- Time: THURSDAY'S @ 4-5PM
- Date: January 7- March 11, 2021
- Ages: 6-9 yrs old
- Studio Room: Studio A (main)
- Prices: $15/class + HST
- Virtual Prices: $13/class + HST
- After School Pick Up: $6/day + hst
- Before & Aftercare: $15/day + hst
- Total Classes: 10
- Minimum # of participants: 5
- Maximum # of participants: 9
- Location: SCDC Dance Studio (575 St. Clair W - 2nd Floor)
- Teacher: Mrs. Christine
- Covid-19: If your child experiences any major symptoms please keep them home and let us know asap ~
- Registration Form: A registration/covid-waiver must be filled out prior to class - this is mandatory to participate (this will be sent 1 week prior to the start of class)
WHAT TO WEAR
- Wear Comfy Clothes
- Facemask worn at all times
- Hair Tied Up for those with longer hair
- No jeans, crop tops, or short shorts
- Indoor shoes to change into
- Bring Filled Water Bottle
- Bring A Small bag only
***NEW COVID-19 POLICY**
- Upon arrival, every participant must do a health check-in
- Verbal health questions asked, temperature is taken, and hand sanitizer is applied
- A face mask is required for all participants at all times
- A maximum class size of 9 students plus 1 teacher is permitted
- Indoor Shoes are mandatory separate from outdoor footwear
- Students must bring only a small bag to class including a filled water bottle, dance shoes, and hair elastic for those with longer hair
- Students will be brought down to the front door for pick up
- A detailed registration and covid waiver form must be signed prior to the start of the program
Due to our community studio platform, we offer affordable and non-competitive programs providing a safe environment for our students.
Here are the following conditions. Once registration has been submitted the conditions are final.
- Full 7-day refund from the date of purchase
- After 1 class if the student is not satisfied they may get a full refund with a 10$ administrative fee and $16.95 (incl. tax) drop-in class fee deducted
- If a student does not participate in the class due to sickness, covid-19 uncertainty, family matters or any other reason 85% of any unused classes may be transferred to another program for up to 1 year from the date of purchase
- Struggling financially, we're here to help. Let us know and we can work something out.
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes or workshops at St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto or any of our outdoor programs, birthday parties, and workshops that could be done in any public park, backyard, or private location.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility for any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and any of its venues and fully agree to all of the above.