Looking to advance your dancing skills? We are excited to introduce a new performance team where we will work on a hip hop choreography. Instead of local performances, the students will be creating a dance music video that they will get a copy of at the end of the session during covid-19. We are looking for dedicated dancers who want to advance their hip hop skills. No audition is required. The students also perform a mini recital on the last day which will be filmed and sent to each parent as well as a live zoom call for all the families to watch as if you were there in person!
Virtual Option is not available for this class.
“My daughter absolutely loved the Hype Dance Crew. It was the perfect opportunity to learn dance in a warm, supportive and non-competitive environment. Ms. Christine always brought a contagious energy to each class that kept the kids consistently excited and engaged. Capping off the session with performances at different community venues was a great way for the kids to experience performing, without all of the usual pressures. This class was just about the love for dance!” - Caryn, Parent
Hype Dance Crew
- Time: THURSDAY'S @ 5:15-6:15PM
- Date: October 1 - December 3, 2020
- Ages: 8-11 yrs old
- Prices: $14/class + HST
- Total Classes: 10
- Minimum # of participants: 5
- Maximum # of participants: 12
WHAT TO WEAR
- Wear Leggings/Sweatpants and T-Shirt
- No jeans, crop tops, or short shorts
- Wear Indoor Running Shoes
- Bring Water Bottle
- During covid-19 times, our lobby and water fountain will officially be closed until further notice to maintain social distancing at all times.
- A face mask is required for all students and parents upon entry and exit of the studio. Once the student is in their marked box in the studio space, they may remove their face mask for the duration of class.
- A maximum class size of 15 students is permitted
- In an effort to be environmental and waste-free, we will only allow reusable water bottles in the dance studio.
- A detailed registration and covid waiver form must be signed prior to the start of the program
- An in-studio policy form with all of the updated studio procedures must be signed and dated prior to the start of the program
Due to our community studio platform, we offer affordable and non-competitive programs providing a safe environment for our students. We now enforce a strict 7-day cancellation policy from the date of purchase. After 1 class if the student is not satisfied they may get a refund with a 10$ administrative fee and drop-in class fee deducted. Afterward, you may transfer your credits towards another class or workshop for a maximum period of 6 months. If a student is sick for more than half the session then a maximum of 4 classes can be transferred to another program.
If a second covid-19 wave occurs, classes will continue virtually online to finish off the session. Refunds will not be available however classes may be credited for a maximum of 6 months from the date of class cancellation.
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes or workshops at St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility of any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and any of its venues and fully agree to all of the above.