*OUR VIRTUAL SESSION HAS ALREADY BEGUN- IF INTERESTED IN JOINING PLEASE EMAIL US FOR THE PRO-RATED AMOUNT -> STCLAIRDANCECOLLECTIVE@GMAIL.COM*
*Please note if you choose the studio option, due to the continued lockdown until Jan. 24, 2021 (and could potentially be longer) classes will be virtually online until the Ontario rules and regulations change and allow for dance studios to reopen.*
Looking to advance your dancing skills? We are excited to introduce a new performance team where we will work on a hip hop choreography. Instead of local performances, the students will be creating a dance music video that they will get a copy of at the end of the session during covid-19. We are looking for dedicated dancers who want to advance their hip hop skills. No audition is required. The students also perform a mini recital on the last day which will be filmed and sent to each parent as well as a live zoom call for all the families to watch as if you were there in person!
Virtual Option is available for this class.
Signing up more than 1 student? Upon checkout please use discount code "Sibling Discount" for 5% off
Signing up for more than 1 program? Upon checkout please use discount code "Program Discount" for $10 off
“My daughter absolutely loved the Hype Dance Crew. It was the perfect opportunity to learn dance in a warm, supportive and non-competitive environment. Ms. Christine always brought a contagious energy to each class that kept the kids consistently excited and engaged. Capping off the session with performances at different community venues was a great way for the kids to experience performing, without all of the usual pressures. This class was just about the love for dance!” - Caryn, Parent
Hype Dance Crew- Thursday
- Time: THURSDAY'S @ 5:15-6:15PM
- Date: January 7- March 11, 2021
- Studio Room: Studio A (main)
- Ages: 9-12 yrs yrs old
- Prices: $15/class + HST
- Virtual Price: $13/class + HST
- Total Classes: 10
- Minimum # of participants: 5
- Maximum # of participants: 9
- Location: SCDC Dance Studio (575 St. Clair W - 2nd Floor)
- Teacher: Mrs. Christine
- Covid-19: If your child experiences any major symptoms please keep them home and let us know asap ~
- Registration Form: A registration/covid-waiver must be filled out prior to class - this is mandatory to participate (this will be sent 1 week prior to the start of class)
WHAT TO WEAR
- Wear Comfy Clothes
- Facemask worn at all times
- Hair Tied Up for those with longer hair
- No jeans, crop tops, or short shorts
- Indoor shoes to change into
- Bring Filled Water Bottle
- Bring A Small bag only
***NEW COVID-19 POLICY**
- Upon arrival, every participant must do a health check-in
- Verbal health questions asked, temperature is taken, and hand sanitizer is applied
- A face mask is required for all participants at all times
- A maximum class size of 9 students plus 1 teacher is permitted
- Indoor Shoes are mandatory separate from outdoor footwear
- Students must bring only a small bag to class including a filled water bottle, dance shoes, and hair elastic for those with longer hair
- Students will be brought down to the front door for pick up
- A detailed registration and covid waiver form must be signed prior to the start of the program
Due to our community studio platform, we offer affordable and non-competitive programs providing a safe environment for our students.
Here are the following conditions. Once registration has been submitted the conditions are final.
- Full 7-day refund from the date of purchase
- After 1 class if the student is not satisfied they may get a full refund with a 10$ administrative fee and $16.95 (incl. tax) drop-in class fee deducted
- If a student does not participate in the class due to sickness, covid-19 uncertainty, family matters or any other reason 85% of any unused classes may be transferred to another program for up to 1 year from the date of purchase
- Struggling financially, we're here to help. Let us know and we can work something out.
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes or workshops at St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto or any of our outdoor programs, birthday parties, and workshops that could be done in any public park, backyard, or private location.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility for any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and any of its venues and fully agree to all of the above.