Welcome to our Family Dance Party for the whole family!
This fun 30-minute dance class is a great way to connect with your family from the comfort of your own home. Let's stretch together, work on a fun dance routine and play interactive games. Let's Dance!
Signing up more than 1 student? Upon checkout please use discount code "Sibling Discount" for 5% off
Signing up for more than 1 program? Upon checkout please use discount code "Program Discount" for $10 off
Family Dance Party
- Class: Family Dance Party
- Time: Saturday @ 10-10:30am (30 mins)
- Date: Jan. 23- Feb. 6, 2021
- Ages: 1.5 yrs +
- Total Classes: 3
- Location: Virtual
- Teacher: Mrs. Christine
- Zoom Link: The link will be emailed to you (please check your junk folder as with new spam laws our email will go straight to your junk- make sure to move it to your inbox)
- Refunds: Refunds are not provided, if you miss a class it will be recorded and sent to you via email
- Price: $12/class + HST
- Registration Form: This registration/covid-waiver must be filled out for new clients only for 2021 (if you have filled it in prior to 2021 you will need to re-submit)
WHAT TO BRING
- Filled Water Bottle
- Space To Move Around
Due to our community studio platform, we offer affordable and non-competitive programs providing a safe environment for our students.
Here are the following conditions. Once registration has been submitted the conditions are final.
- Full 7-day refund from the date of purchase
- After 1 class if the student is not satisfied they may get a full refund with a 10$ administrative fee and $16.95 (incl. tax) drop-in class fee deducted
- If a student misses a class, a recording will be sent to the family via email to do at their leisure
- Struggling financially, we're here to help. Let us know and we can work something out.
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes or workshops at St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto or any of our outdoor programs, birthday parties, and workshops that could be done in any public park, backyard, or private location.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility for any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and any of its venues and fully agree to all of the above.