Welcome to our first ever Boyz Hip Hop program!
Want to work on your hip hop skills like flossing and the dab! Look no further. We offer a 12-week kids hip hop program for 6-9 yr olds for those who want to learn how to breakdance, play dance games and work on a hip hop choreography. The students perform a mini recital on the last day tba. Let's Dance!
Virtual Option Available! Upon registration please select virtual program for a discount upon checkout
- *Please note if you choose the studio option and the Ontario Government has not yet allowed for reopening of dance studios by the Spring start date of March 22, 2021, then we will revert to virtual classes until we are safely able to reopen.*
- Do you need After School Pick Up from Hillcrest Community School at 3:15pm or Humewood School for 3:30pm? We got you covered for pick up at the school, snack in the park, dance class and even aftercare until 6pm. Don't want to commit to 12 weeks for pick up, then send us an email and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs!
Signing up more than 1 student? Upon checkout please use discount code "Sibling Discount" for 5% off
Signing up for more than 1 program? Upon checkout please use discount code "Program Discount" for $10 off
"I am SO GLAD that St. Clair Dance Collective has joined our neighborhood! It's the perfect fit for my son, he started in the very first Hip Hop class and hasn't stopped! Classes are really fun, Ms. Christine is the best and she really gets the kids moving! I'm loving how much my son's joy and confidence in dance is growing! Thank you!" - Megan, Parent
Boyz Hip Hop- Wednesday
- Class: Boyz Hip Hop
- Time: Wednesday's @ 4-5pm
- Date: March 24- June 16, 2021 (No Class April 14th for March Break)
- Ages: 6-9 yrs
- Total Classes: 12
- Teacher: Mrs. Christine
- Location: SCDC Dance Studio (575 St. Clair W - 2nd Floor)
- Covid-19: If you experience any symptoms please keep stay home and let us know asap
- Prices: $15/class + HST
- Virtual Prices: $13/class + HST
- Minimum # of participants: 5
- Maximum # of participants: 8
- Registration Form: This registration/covid-waiver must be filled out for new clients only for 2021 (if you have filled it in prior to 2021 you will need to re-submit)
- Virtual Registration Form: This registration form must be filled out for new clients only for 2021 (if you have filled it in prior to 2021 you will need to re-submit)
WHAT TO WEAR
- Wear Sweatpants and T-Shirt (no jeans)
- Facemask worn at all times
- Wear Indoor Running Shoes (separate from outdoor)
- Bring Filled Water Bottle
- Bring a Small bag only
***NEW COVID-19 POLICY**
- Upon arrival, every participant must do a health check-in
- Verbal health questions asked, temperature is taken, and hand sanitizer is applied
- A face mask is required for all participants at all times
- A maximum class size of 9 students plus 1 teacher is permitted
- Indoor Shoes are mandatory separate from outdoor footwear
- Students must bring only a small bag to class including a filled water bottle, dance shoes, and hair elastic for those with longer hair
- Students will be brought down to the front door for pick up
- A detailed registration and covid waiver form must be signed prior to the start of the program
Due to our community studio platform, we offer affordable and non-competitive programs providing a safe environment for our students.
Here are the following conditions. Once registration has been submitted the conditions are final.
- Full 7-day refund from the date of purchase
- After 1 class if the student is not satisfied they may get a full refund with a 10$ administrative fee and $16.95 (incl. tax) drop-in class fee deducted
- If a student does not participate in the class due to sickness, covid-19 uncertainty, family matters or any other reason 85% of any unused classes may be transferred to another program for up to 1 year from the date of purchase
- Struggling financially, we're here to help. Let us know and we can work something out.
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes, camps, birthday parties and workshops provided by St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto as well as any of our virtual classes, outdoor programs, outdoor birthday parties, outdoor camps and workshops that could be done in a public park, backyard, or private location.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility for any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and any of its venues and fully agree to all of the above