Ever wanted to do try a Jazz Dance class? We offer a balanced class for beginners and intermediates where you will learn Jazz technique, floor stretches, across the floor exercises, and short combos. Get ready to work on strength, flexibility, and fun!
Virtual Option Available! Classes are $13/class
- TIME: MONDAY'S @ 6:40-7:30PM
- Date: Sept. 28-NOV.23, 2020 (No class Thanksgiving weekend)
- Total Classes: 8
- Price: $16/class + HST
- Virtual Price: $13/class + HST
- Minimum # of participants: 5
- Maximum # of participants: 12
WHAT TO WEAR
- Wear Fitted Clothes
- Wear Jazz Shoes/ Running Shoes
- Bring Water Bottle
Due to our community studio platform, we offer affordable and non-competitive programs providing a safe environment for our students. We now enforce a strict 7-day cancellation policy from the date of purchase. After 1 class if the student is not satisfied they may get a refund with a 10$ administrative fee and drop-in class fee deducted. Afterward, you may transfer your credits towards another class or workshop for a maximum period of 12 months.
If a second covid-19 wave occurs, classes will continue virtually online to finish off the session. Refunds will not be available however classes may be credited for a maximum of 6 months from the date of class cancellation.
INJURY & LIABILITY
By submitting this registration form, I hereby agree to all of the following.
1. I agree to participate in any dance, yoga, fitness-related classes or workshops at St. Clair Dance Collective at 575 St. Clair W, Toronto.
2. I am aware of the risk of injury and consent to being responsible for my actions while not holding St. Clair Dance Collective responsible in any way.
3. I am aware that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating and take full responsibility of any prior injuries, medical conditions, and or physiological issues. If any of these exist, I will notify the teacher prior to class.
4. St. Clair Dance Collective is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
5. I agree to waive any legal action towards St. Clair Dance Collective and fully agree to all of the above.